L.B. White Tradesman 170N Portable Forced Air Heater
- Manufacturer: L.B. White Co., Inc.
- SKU: 050-0250
- Model Number: Tradesman 170N
L.B. White Tradesman gas-fired heaters are engineered and manufactured in the USA to deliver reliable, directional forced air heat for temporary heating needs. They feature a unique 3-trial ignition system and the industry's heaviest gauge combustion chamber and burner plate
• Torpedo-style, direct-fired
• Variable output, 125,000 to 155,000 BTUH, Natural Gas
• Max fuel consumption = 155 cu. ft./hr.
• Heated Air Output = 625 CFM
• Amp draw = 3.7 (starting)/2.4 (operating), 115V
• Electronic spark ignition
• Thermostatic temperature control
• Adjustable front leg assists with directing heated air
• Length = 24.0 in., Width = 10.0 in., Height = 16.0 in., Shipping weight = 34.0 lbs.
• Gas pressure regulator and gas hose are optional
• Tri-Shield finish provides extended protection against abrasion and corrosion
• CSA certified